We carry out a planned system maintenance on Sunday between 8 AM and 2 PM. During that time, you cannot view prices, balances, or submit orders. There may also be other disruptions in the online store. We ask for your indulgence on this.
- Separate terms and conditions apply to agreements on the purchase and delivery of products entered into via Ahlsell’s e-commerce store.
2. Intellectual property rights
- You may reproduce or make copies of the Website only, in whole or in part, for private non-commercial purposes.
3. Information or material that you provide to us
- You are solely and without limitation responsible and liable for information that you upload to the Website ("User Material"), including for its compliance with applicable laws, regulations, governmental decisions and similar, and for it not infringing any third-party rights.
- We are entitled but not obliged to edit or delete User Material from the Website without prior notice.
4. User Restrictions
- You may not:
- make available, upload or publish offensive, offensive, illegal, or in any other way improper User Material via the Website;
- make available, upload or publish incorrect information via the Website or in connection with entering into an agreement via the e-commerce shop;
- publish or upload any virus or other material that is harmful or intended to damage the operation of the Website or to monitor its use;
- make changes to or tamper with the Website;
- disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the Website;
- use the Site in an unlawful manner, for unlawful purposes, or in any other way inconsistent with good custom; and
- use the Website in a way that may damage our systems or security, or infringe on others’ use of the Website.
- The Website and its underlying technologies are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise. We expressly disclaim all warranties that the Website is and will continue to be updated, available without interruption, complete, accurate and/or secure, and that the information and material on the Website is correct.
- We are not liable for any damage arising from your visit to the Website or your use of it, including but not limited to any damage resulting from the Website not working, incorrect information provided via the Website, viruses or communication errors (which includes, for example, orders placed by you but not received by us, as well as accidental distortions of User Material).
- This paragraph shall only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden wherever you are, however, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
This page was published/updated 2023-09-21.